Ginger Marinade Recipe for Venison
June 08, 2018
Whisk up this delicious ginger marinade recipe and use it in a venison Asian-inspired stir fry
[caption id="attachment_31279" align="aligncenter" width="1366"] The Asian flavors in this marinade recipe are a natural match for deer, elk and other venison.[/caption]
Yield: 2 cups marinade
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
1. Place venison in a non-reactive bowl or gallon-size zip-top bag.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour all but ½ cup of marinade over the venison, reserving excess marinade to reduce to a glaze. If using a bag, remove all the air to ensure the deer is fully submerged in the marinade.
3. Refrigerate for 4 hours before grilling.